Adult Undergraduate Accelerated Programs
With part-time day, evening and accelerated formats, Lewis University’s accelerated undergraduate programs are the perfect choice for working professionals.
Designed for Registered Nurses or associate s degree nurses, this program allows you to earn your BSN while continuing to work. All RNs will receive a 25% discount on tuition.
Earn your BSN and more. Our faculty with real-world experience will build on the training you already have:
- Strengthen your abilities and expand your specialties
- Enhance your clinical judgment and leadership skills
- Become a compassionate patient advocate who understands the demands of the ever-changing healthcare environment
- Develop a holistic approach to patient care
Multiple cohort sites are offered throughout northern Illinois.
Today s healthcare field requires dynamic, focused leaders ready to take on the challenges of providing effective healthcare throughout the 21st century.
Prepare to be a leader, learning with your peers. Coursework applies values-centered leadership models to real-life case simulations, including:
- Trends in healthcare systems and healthcare reform
- Adaptive communication styles across audience types and organizational lines
- Healthcare business and financial methodologies
- Team-building, negotiation, motivation and conflict management techniques
- Ethical decision-making unique to healthcare
- Strategic planning and administration best practices
Bachelor’s to BSN
No matter what academic background your bachelor’s degree is in, with Lewis University’s Accelerated BSN program, you can fast-track your career to become a Registered Nurse in as little as two years.
Lewis offers a personalized learning environment, with guidance and support from caring professors. You will learn:
- Critical thinking skills
- Effective communication skills for use with patients and colleagues
- Skill sets in roles as caregiver, manager and leader
- How to address social issues and community health concerns
- How to be effective in leadership roles in healthcare advocacy
Apply Now Applying to Lewis is easy. Start your online application right now.
Ask a Question Request more information about this program or student life at Lewis.