Arizona’s Largest Auto Salvage Yards and Save!
Pick A Part is an auto salvage company located in Phoenix, Mesa and Tucson that allows consumers to save money by pulling parts from a large selection of used vehicles.
Used Auto Parts Phoenix, Arizona
Pick A Part boasts Arizona’s LARGEST inventory of used auto parts and auto body parts with two locations in Phoenix and Mesa, Arizona to serve all your used car part needs. With 1,000’s of vehicles on site, Pick A Part is the best place to find auto parts.
Salvage auto parts allow you to save up to 70% off new part prices. Pick A Part is a auto wrecker with locations in The Valley of the Sun .
If you are looking for the cheap car part prices, Pick A Part offers used auto parts and has the LARGEST inventory you can pull from .
Sell Your Car
We want to buy your used vehicle and pay cash on the spot whether your vehicle is running or not. Free towing is available .
We have two conveniently located yards in Arizona all offering a safe environment to remove parts from a large inventory of cars .
Welcome to Pick A Part – Used Auto Parts Phoenix
Self Service Salvage Auto Parts
Salvage auto parts allow you to save up to 70% off new part prices. Pick A Part is a auto wrecker with locations throughout the greater Phoenix area who allows customers to remove used auto parts using their own tools. The self service concept ensures the absolute lowest prices.
Cheap Car Parts Prices
If you are looking for the cheap car part prices, Pick A Part offers used auto parts and has the LARGEST inventory of used vehicle makes and models. Take advantage of special offers and promotions to save even more (click here).
Foreign and Domestic Used Parts
At Pick A Part, you’ll find used parts for all vehicle makes and models. We offer used auto body parts including: engine parts, transmissions and brake parts for both foreign and domestic automobiles. Domestic auto maker used parts include Chevy, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, Dodge, Ford, Chrysler, GM, Jeep, Saturn and Buick. Foreign auto maker used parts include BMW, Nissan, Volkswagen, Toyota, Mitsubishi, Hyundai, Isuzu and Honda.
Employment: We only get better by hiring the best. Pick a Part employees are driven to succeed. E-mail us at email@example.com, or complete our online application form to find out more about our open opportunities.
We Pay Top Dollar for ANYTHING METAL!
Up To Date Pricing On All Ferrous & Non Ferrous Metals!
Mesa Location Now Buying Scrap Metal
Visit Pick A Part in Mesa to CASH in your unwanted METALS today!*
Sell us your metal in as little as 10 mins.! We provide easy drop off for faster transactions.
OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK
Mon. – Sat. 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. & Sun. 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
STATE CERTIFIED SCALES
Tips For Recovering Auto Parts
Known For Our Inventory & Customer Service
When recovering auto parts from Pick-A-Part vehicles:
- Check the Prices Board BEFORE REMOVING THE PART
- Bring your own hand or battery operated tools and trailer. No main-powered tools allowed.
- There are no hydraulic wrenches available onsite, and we do not allow torches.
- Carts are available for use, free of charge.
- A long tubular metal handle placed over the short handle of your tools can provide added power when removing tough parts. A lubricating spray may also assist as well a flashlight.
- If you are recovering a heavy part, bring two people.
- Wear closed-toe shoes, jeans/overalls, leather riggers gloves, and wrap-around safety goggles.
- Wear clothing you know will resist corrosives (work overalls).
- Identify the car make and model, and double check that the replacement part you have targeted bears the same part-number. Some models are built as a range, and have interchangeable parts. Learn More